Tuesday, April 13, 2010

A Few Weeks Late For Sort Of Accomplishing A Goal

So I've had this secret-ish career goal for the past few years: get a promotion at work before I turn 30. I was so convinced I didn't do it, that I had that whole epiphany last week.
Much to my surprise, I was offered an acting position just today. Which, of course because I'm a complainerer, means I'm not permanently in the position I would've wanted, but it's better than nothing?
On the brightside, it does offer me a break from my current duties for a good 7 months, which I have sorely wanted. And when I get back, my new Supervisor happens to also be a good friend (not that I would take advantage or anything), so hopefully the atmosphere/environment would be much better.
Yay? Yay! Sort of? Why not?
(oh, because of the ridiculous amount of work I have ahead of me in the next coming months. I hope I don't regret this)

No comments: