Monday, April 12, 2010

This Is All Your Fault!

haha...so I just woke up from a rather strange dream.

I dreamt that I was on a boat with my old boss. My entire team was on the shores and was watching and listening to what my old boss had to say, when all of a sudden a big wave came. I was holding on to my old boss' jacket, but he fell in the water. It was freezing cold, but he eventually surfaced. And he was mad at himself for coming into work.

I had to try to convince everyone that I was trying to hold him so he wouldn't fall, but I think everyone was thinking I pushed him in. And then I started doubting and thought to myself that maybe I did push him in.

Perhaps because I was mad at him? But why? I'm not really mad at him. Or am I? I could think of a couple of reasons why I would be. Well that was weird

* * *

So I almost got into a car accident yesterday. Scary stuff because it would've been with Sharon's car and with an Infiniti. What the hell happened there? Jeez. I'm still thinking about it

No comments: