Friday, October 15, 2010

Gut Punch

Had no energy today at the gym, and usually on a day off (what), I'd play ball for hours.  Might have had something to do with the fact I didn't eat breakfast?

So I did what any logical person would do: go grocery shopping, and, well...not eat.  I think I was trying to do a test for myself:  not to overbuy while doing groceries while hungry.  I think I was successful, but I did end up buying some naan and a seekh kabab afterwards.  But I think I was overtired and overhungry at that point anyway.

And really, I couldn't concentrate and enjoy lunch anyway as things were happening concurrently.

I should be more productive.  I think I'll clean my car and take advantage of this weather

*  *  *

I wonder what it's like to be music star and do music videos like this:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ArdBI_F1LKo

How do they not get aroused?  Or do they and the girl just doesn't mind?  I think I should learn how to sing.  And workout.  And look more pretty.

Okay, forget it

No comments: