Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Who Is This Guy?

So is this what it feels like to win in basketball?  Our team won again today in a little bit of a blowout.  In fact, I got into the double digits again (11 pts.), which got me wondering:  who the hell do I think I am?  LOL...if my teammates only knew that I'm getting quite lucky with my shots.

But I guess they think I'm good because in the second half, I didn't play the last 12 minutes.  Well whatever, I'll get my basketball on tomorrow morning and I'll go with the thoughts of "well the other guys are playing garbage time because I'm part of the first string team".

Ego much?

It'll prolly all deflate next week anyway.  Here's to keeping it real

*  *  *

Well that was a little bit of a let down this morning.  The somewhat predictable happened.  Tomorrow...here we go again

No comments: