Tuesday, October 12, 2010

One Of Those Days Where You Go Huh

Ever have one of those days where you just go "huh"?  And not huhboy...just huh.

I had one of those days today.

Been working at the region for 6+ years.  When I started, I knew nothing, I had no girlfriend, I was broke, etc.

Fast forward to today:  I know some things (not nearly half as much as I should), I have a wife, I'm still broke (no surprise there...I'm certainly not going to get rich in this job), and lo and behold...my wife started work today at the same place that I work.

Huh.

New chapter in my life?  New chapter in my life

*  *  *

Ended off the day today with a late basketball game, which we won.  Yee-uh!  We're doing much, much better than I ever thought we would do...lol

8 points today with two threes.  Could've had more, but I had no legs under me.  Even worse, I think I strained a hammy.  But whatever, we won and I already knew I plateaued last week

1 comment:

Rowena said...

Yes...you say "Huh"...but it's a good kind of "Huh"?!

6+ years and you are in a good place! And are very fortunate in what has transpired in those 6+ years.