Wednesday, October 06, 2010

My Mother Is Funny Pt. 87

Went to my parents house today for dinner (lazy to cook, sinigang, Sharon at karate, had to pick up pants from Sam Dry Cleaner...perfect opportunity).

And of course my Mother's observations.

I was talking to her about how I thought when Lizanor went on her honeymoon with Nikko to Hawaii, that they were by themselves.  Turns out Lizanor's whole family went (because of a wedding there).  I said to my Mom I was surprised that the whole family went, but not really (if you know Lizanor, you know she's close with her parents, so really, it's not that much of a surprise).

My Mom's response: "well, you know, they can do their business in the bedroom and then they can spend the rest of the trip with their family".  The part that kills me, aside from her accent, was the fact she said it nonchalantly and just continued on with her conversation.

Now when I see Lizanor, I'm just going to think that her and Nikko did their business.  Wow

No comments: