Sunday, January 23, 2011

Hoodieholic

I think I have a problem.  Classic case of two steps forward, one step back.

That is, I got rid of two hoodies (that were too big or the colours faded too much), but then I ended up purchasing one (I couldn't help it though, RDubbs was having a sale and it just pulled me in again).

I mean, 10 hoodies isn't a lot, right?  And I do not have a Royal Blue one.  And it was affordable.  So yeah, rationalization...done!

Oh, and Grand & Toy in Erin Mills was having a closing-down sale so everything was 50% off.  Portable heater for the baby room?  Score!  Scissors?  Score!  200 garbage bags for $5?  Crazy score!

Looks like I'm getting back on track with the bargain-hunting with today's purchases.  Now if I can only curb my conspicuous consumerism...(where have I heard that before?)

*  *  *

Sharon asked me to read this baby-book before our baby was born.  I got about 1/4 of the way through it, when she found the DVD at the library and borrowed it.  We watched it.

Do I still have to read the rest of the book?  These are the dilemmas I face.  The answer, by the way, would be nahhh

No comments: