Monday, January 03, 2011

Still Consumerisming

Okay, so I may have done something retarded today.

I went to the Nike Factory Store in Oakville/Burlington because the pair of Jordan's I bought last week are pinching my feet (that score last week turned out to be kind of like a half-score; I'm hoping they get "broken in").  I saw two pairs that caught my eyes (and more importantly my feet):  the Air Jordans 2009 and the Zoom MVP (POP; the Steve Nash ones).  I tried them on.  They both felt really comfortable, and I didn't know which one to get.

Then luckily (?) Bubs told me, "you may as well buy both.  It's not like you're going to be buying stuff when the baby comes."  So I did.  So really, it's her fault.

But here's the thing that got me really distraught:  if I went last week, the total price would've been 40% off.

Noooooooooooooooooo!

You know what would have been 100% off?  If I didn't buy it.  I'm not sure if I'm going through buyer's remorse.  I'll just go with no for now.  I'm sure my feet will thank me in just a bit when I go play ball

*  *  *

Meh Heeeeeeee Kooooooooo

No comments: