Monday, January 31, 2011

Bearly Keeping It Together

Day-off what!  I guess I was somewhat productive:

-gym
-lunch with Bubs and Kiri
-broke my car (sheared off the screw that supports the powerpack to the engine block) while trying to change the spark plugs.  Oh, but of course
-emission tested my car.  I am proud of my car for studying very hard and passing the test with flying colours.  Yee-uh!
-cooked Franks/Banger and Beans and Mash for dinner...yummy
-put up shelves
-laid out furniture in nursery room closet
-etc.

Speaking of meeting Kiri for lunch, she gave us some very nice baby gifts, including a very thoughtful homemade teddy bear (made by her Mom) that I absolutely love.  It even made Sharon cry.

Kiran, being who she is, thought that because the eyes were crooked we wouldn't like it.  wtf?!?  I like it even more because of that.  Imperfections are my form of perfection.

I named it "KiriBear".  I might have to keep it for myself...tough luck kiddo!

No comments: