Friday, August 11, 2006

Here's A Tip: $0.39

Went to St. Louis' Bar and Grill with Arvin and Ken to get our chicken on. Unfortunately, the food wasn't that good to me. On top of that, when Arvin asked a waitress for extra dip, she told him to ask our server, who also happened to be the bartender at the same time. As a result of the rudeness and the rather long wait, we gave them what we thought would be a fair tip: $0.39. (At least it's not like the time Arvin and I underpaid when we went to an astoundingly horrible serviced Denny's. Okay, so we underpaid $0.10, but it's the principal that matters). So to St. Louis' Bar and Grill, I say: YO MOMMA!
Like I might have been saying before, that show is so bad and funny with unintentional comedy, I can't not watch it. So when Ken drove this to the place:
Wanted: Short Dicked Drivers
A Mercedes S550 (starting at $118 000 Can.), I promptly got out of the driver's seat, shut the door, crossed my arms and in my worse Latin accent shouted at St. Louis' "yo momma" (to those that watch the show you'd understand my lame attempt at humour here). I was staring at the car's wheels when Ken showed me the sensors on it. I then went to my car, which was probably cheaper than those wheels I was looking at. I love my car, but damn, it felt like I was just yo momma-ed (soon...I will be sick of that saying...soon...)

No comments: