Wednesday, August 16, 2006

World Record...

...for not knowing the guy who broke all these records lives right in front of me goes to: me. So I was driving my Mom to work this morning when she told me that my Dad helped boost the new neighbour's car (the couple moved in about a year ago). According to my Mom, he's my Dad's "new buddy." Anywho, the guy was telling my Dad that he is in training to break the world record for dribbling a basketball. Only then I realized that he is the same guy who got married at Christ the King Church a couple of years ago, where he made a spectacle by having 47 Groomsmen and his wife had 79 Bridesmaids.
Seriously. I wonder if Sharon would go for something like that? I don't think I even know 43 men that can be Groomsmen. I'm surprised that the Church I'm going to be married in would allow such a spectacle.
Regardless, he's definitely a star on a world stage, and if I were him, I'd also get a photo like this:

World record holder for coolest pose
For more of his outlandish records, take a look at this: http://www.sureshjoachim.net/records.htm
I would get his autograph, but then that might prompt him to try to break a record of "most autographs given to Asian men within 38 hours"

No comments: