Sunday, August 20, 2006

One Damn Huge Park

So another succesful camping trip with my baby (successful in that we didn't break up?). We went to Algonquin Provincial Park, which was so big it took us about 35 minutes to get to our campsite from the front gate at 90 km/hr. That's huge!

I was right...over...there
I won't go into a daily account of what I did what day, but just these memories stand out in my mind:
-damn good steak on Friday. Secret I won't forget now is: use more charcoal
-canoeing is fun. It can also lead to a couple having fights and fits due to "superfluous comments" and a "short temper"
-rowie boatboat...rowierowie boatboat...
-Sharon + sleeping in tent + lightning = parnoia and the thought that "at least I'll die with the man I love." And I don't think I have ever been more flattered in my life

No comments: