Monday, August 21, 2006

Ohmmmm...Ohmmmm...Ummmmm?

So this morning I ate spaghetti with a fork. When I was done, I placed the microwave container in the recycling box. I then washed my hands and proceeded to place the spent paper towels in the garbage bin when I noticed a fork in the garbage can. I asked my Dad, in a disbelieving tone, "why is there a fork in the garbage?" He replied, "I don't know." At that point I realized that I earlier put the fork in the garbage can unknowingly. I always thought I was awake in the morning. I guess not all the time.
* * *
When I was at the gym this morning, there were these two guys working out in those pajama pants that university kids wear. One of the guys was wearing one of those skin-tight hammer shirts. He was saying to his friend, "when chicks are around, I do this: RAARRGHHHH" and proceeded to lift weights while grunting. Unfortunately, they looked really gay together doing these poses and spotting each other. It reminded me of this:

Up, up...up some more!
I think they truly were ambiguously gay.
* * *
And that brings me up to title of this post. I was in the shower this morning, and I make it a habit not to talk to anyone while in there. Maybe a head nod or a "hello" but not statements or sentences. So anywho, I was washing my feet (think of crossing your legs while seated but you are standing up) when the guy next to me taps me and goes, "I see you practice that Yoga at home!" Eee-yeah. Sure. Not knowing how to respond, I said, "well I fell down a lot so I have lots of practice." Yo-ga-boy

No comments: