Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Find A Deal? Buy in Bulk!

So Arvin always makes fun of me that when I find a good deal, I tend to buy in bulk (ie. in different colours where possible, or just "extras" just because I wouldn't be able to buy it again at that price). I don't blame him; I do that.
Lately I've been good, controlling myself from the conspicuous consumerisms.
But today? Damn you R & W for having a sale! I was at the mall on break with Kiri and was just going to buy a bun for lunch. A bun. Next thing I know, we went into the store on the insistence of Kiri and all of a sudden, I was able to qualify no problem for the free scarf promotion (basically if you spend $95 pre-tax, you get a free scarf).
I do have an excuse though: it's near impossible for me to find something that fits me. I have one of those retarded out-of-the-95-percentile body types, thus I don't fit into the clothing that most stores offer. The clothes at R & W fall into the 5 percentile!
I'm great at rationalizing

No comments: