Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Should I Stay Or Should I Go?

It's that time to consider if I should go back to my soccer team for the next session. Soccer is fun, it's a workout and all, but I was thinking of doing something else (like basketball).
And if I do go back, I might have to kiss salsa goodbye for now; all these activities can get pricey. Afterall, it's pretty tense times in the Lobo-Marquez residence due to this economic downturn. In fact, we should know by tomorrow or Wednesday what the deal is. I feel bad for my baby, but I am confident things will be okay.
On a brighter note, our new garage doors will finally be installed tomorrow (I hope). Who knows with this company we're going with (Dodd's Garage Doors)...we thought they were a reputable company, but as of now they seem shady. Eh, we'll see

No comments: