Tuesday, February 01, 2011

My Skin Is Cracking

Much like my mental concentration, my skin is cracking like kaaaa-rayyyy-zeee.  It's to the point now that my actual index and middle fingertips are bleeding.  I guess I'm not young anymore and my skin is not so resilient?  Either way, it's painful.

You know what else was painful?  Today's work day.  Finally finished at 7:20pm due to some hecticness with one of my operators.  (Again, this is what you wanted, right?)

(Secret:  I don't mind it so much.  I will mind it when we have our kid, though, and if it continues to chew away at my time)

With all these extra hours though, I hope to go home early tomorrow due to what the "experts" believe will be the largest snowfall in the past three years.  I have my doubts with the actual amount of snow dropped; I don't have my doubts that people don't know how to drive regardless.

Basketball game tonight...hopefully it's a little better than last week.  As in, I hope to get at least one point

No comments: