Sunday, February 27, 2011

The Day I Knew Wallpapering Wasn't Really Fun

And that man, I suck at it.

It was the first time I've ever done said wallpapering, but I thought it would go a little more smoother.  Literally.

The damn edges keep turning up!

Oh, and I did the whole "I don't care anymore so I'm not even going to line up the patterns" thing by the end of it.

And don't get me started on the VOC's it's surely spewing off.  I hope it clears up by the time the baby comes.

Next time I have a "bright, designer idea", just remind me that I don't have them.

And no, if you ever see our nursery, you're not allowed to see the closet!

*  *  *

Grayson is so cute.  He was doing a little dance and he didn't cry when he got baptized.

The Chinese Buffet lunch killed me...all I ate for dinner was a few bites of chicken noodle soup and half a pita

*  *  *

Was it all just a dream?

No comments: