Monday, February 07, 2011

Mondays Are Crappy When...

...you have to deal with ignorant people.  Whether it be with the Superintendent who went off on me for no reason other than the fact he hates government, or the Supervisor who questions why I'm following the law (and apparently thinks I do not know what I am doing), it really put a damper on my day.

I hate being so damn sensitive and unable to just let go of things that are really, in all intents and purposes, not worth it.  Other PHI's would say "don't take it personally".  How can I not when someone you don't know is dropping F-bombs on you?  How can I not when you have a Supervisor who doesn't support you?

Blah.

I'm beginning to think maybe it's me?  I mean, since I have returned, I have had more problems in the past few weeks than what I could recall in years in my old area.  Actually, I don't think it's me.  I think that I do so much introspective thinking and contemplating on my actions that there is no way that all these problems are (at least all) my fault.  Just the luck of the draw, I guess.

Tomorrow will be better.

I hope


No comments: