Friday, February 25, 2011

When Did That Boy Grow Up?

So Mr. Xavier just passed by.  He's walking, talking (well making weird grunting and squealing noises anyway) and playful now.

When the heck did that happen?

I love that kid.  Can't wait till he meets his cousin, where surely he'll be "the boss".

It really is a nice way to end another work week

*  *  *

Busy weekend ahead of us...brunch with the Trannifer's then Baptism for Grayson all the way out in Newcastle.  I hope I get this closet done...lol

2 comments:

Jules said...

Are you, me, Aaron and Sharon (rhymes!) going to be real life friends, like out of work friends? Two reasons I am asking:
1) Want to see this reno business
2) Want to see this baby business

I am on a mission to start a crew of interesting people. Feel flattered, not fattered.

huhboy said...

Yes. As long as it doesn't devolve (evolve?) into an orgy