Sunday, February 20, 2011

More Like The National Homeless Show

Okay, that wasn't witty, but really, the home show was an overwhelming "meh" experience.

I got some ideas for the garage and shed (umm...don't I have a baby coming?  Really now, what are with these plans?), but either than that, it was just exhibitors that you would see otherwise at the CNE.

Definitely not worth the $16 entrance.  Good thing we got our tickets for free!  (Still had to pay for parking though, which I do have to mention otherwise I wouldn't have anything to complain about)

*  *  *

Just made a steak dinner.  I've decided that going out for steak is unnecessary now; I am confident I can make it yummy with just my cast-iron pan.  I used to think that there needed to be blood to make a steak good; I cook it medium and it's just as good (perhaps because when grilling, the meat doesn't come out as tender as when I sear and broil the meat).

I have to exercise.  Don't I have a 10km run to train for?

No comments: