Saturday, February 26, 2011

The Day I Learned Wallpapering Really Isn't Fun

That would be today.

It's prolly mostly because I suck at it.  The damn edges seem to be coming up, and the pattern is so subtle (it's grasscloth) that I went dizzy looking for the recurrence.  And it's damn messy too.

Oh, and I'm not done yet, and the walls I did do took me hours.

And yes, it's just a closet I'm doing.  But I was doing a closet first to see how I would do in case I wanted to graduate and do a full room.  After today?  I am going to really have to contemplate that.

Otherwise, it was a good day today.  Had brunch at the Trannifer's and it was Greekalicious.

Tomorrow we go to Newcastle for a mass at 9:00am.  Which means we have to get up at 6:00am.  Which means Sharon is prolly not going to be too happy.  But it's practice for when we don't sleep when the baby comes, right?

Yikes

No comments: