Thursday, June 23, 2011

Booked It ShyTown ShyTown

Going to Chicago never gets old for me.  I love that city.

Meng is getting married and she's have a reception/party in September.  Seeing as how it's a roughly 10 hour drive there and we will have a 6 month old in tow, we figured it's better to be flying.

And woohoo I gots a deal!  For the cost of flying out of Buffalo and three nights stay at a hotel that is about a mile away from Mar's place for the both of us, it would've been the same as the cost for just the flight out of Toronto for just one of us.  Score!

(I get a little too happy when I find a killer deal.  But whatever.)

And, I found a 50% off deal for an architectural boat tour of the city.  We're gonna tourist it up baby...Italian Beef here I come!

(First flight with Eamon...I hope he doesn't get airsick like his Daddy does sometimes)

No comments: