Saturday, June 04, 2011

Mex-We-Can

So we (I) decided to be "spontaneous" today.  After getting a quote for the Camry's a/c getting fixed (as an aside, how can Toyota try to charge us literally 6x the amount we're getting it fixed from my Dad's Vietnamese friend?!?), we ended up going to Kensington Market for some authentic Mexican tacos.

I swear it's like I'm pregnant or something with my cravings.

On a related note, when exactly did I accept the feeling of not caring if I gain a lot of weight?  What is wrong with me?!?  I gotta get my head back into the right place.  Hopefully my body will follow?  Right

*  *  *

Congrats to Ken and Janice on having their baby boy Drake Garcia.  Weird how life turns out sometimes, and how "friends" grow apart.

I try not to have regrets in life, but this is one of them:  it should've always been Argay as my Best Man and BGay as my Groomsman.

Not that I dislike the guy or anything, but it just seems like it's all a big waste.  I also just hate being wrong (as everyone who knows me knows).

Who knows what happens in the future...


No comments: