Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Me Day!

Weird to think I'm actually a Father.  For serious.  Eamon (and Mommy) got me an awesome card and a great book.  Loves it (and them).

We then went to my parents house for a tuyo breakfast (bad breath for the win!).  We took this photo of all the Marquez men:

Okay guys, when we take this picture, open your eyes.  Perfect!

Was funny when Con said, "so if Gil holds Xavier and Jay hold Eamon, is Dad going to have to hold me?"  With another baby on the way from Gil and Marie, I just have a feeling that this time next year, my Mom will be blessed with yet another boy.  Would just make sense.

Then we went a shopping at Square One, including me getting a free BluckBurry holster from Andre (Holly do you hear me?), then to Sherway where we got a free pepper grinder.  It's a Father's Day Miracle!

Finally we ended off the busy day at my in-laws, and after today, I, yet again, unsurprisingly...ate too much.  I really have to get a hold of this.

I don't wanna work tomorrow.  Father's Day should be a stat holiday

No comments: