Thursday, June 16, 2011

This Is Lovely...CRAP

So I went on a nice, long walk with my son in the Baby Bjorn.  He fell nicely asleep on my chest during the walk of about, say, 5 km.  At almost exactly the furthest point from my house, the inevitable happened.  He started to stir and wake up.

Why was this a "crap" moment?  Because he was hungry and he was looking for milk (Sharon was at home taking a nap).

Needless to say, I had to hustle home.  But the Buster beat the bawling...he didn't cry.  Sweet.

On another good note, it seems my knee is feeling a bit better.  I hope I didn't speak too soon though

2 comments:

Jen(nnn) said...

Bring some pumped milk with you next time. Or grow some breasts. ;) How do you like the Bjorn? Carriers are good, no?

huhboy said...

You know, coincidentally enough, I thought about bringing pumped milk.

At the 3 km mark.

And the Bjorn's are just one of the best inventions ever. So much show that if we were to have another boy or girl, I would recommend naming him/her Bjorn