Friday, June 17, 2011

New Sleep Technique Brought To You By...


So unfortunately, Eamon is a fussy sleeper.  That is, he makes a big fuss before he actually gets to sleep.

I noticed that he tends to fall asleep in the Baby Bjorn.  So using my awesome analytical skills (sarcasm), I realized that if i walk around with him in the house, he will calm down and eventually go to sleep.

Surprisingly, it does work.

Unsurprisingly, I have to walk frikin' 500 miles in the house to get him to finally fall asleep.

Even worse?  My back aches and my body is just all around breaking down while doing this.  You know, I may not drink alcohol, but my body is certainly full of whine.  Yikes

2 comments:

Jen(nnn) said...

Think of it this way - you're getting a good workout. Want to borrow my Beco? It might be a lot more comfortable if you're going to be logging many kms with the boy.

huhboy said...

It's alright...the Bjorn seems to work just as good. What I need is a treadmill...lol