Saturday, June 18, 2011

Sun Beating Down On Me

So it was a tiring day today.

Woke up early and went with Eamon to meet Kats and Bethie and Brady to give Sharon a break.  It was fun hanging with them.  Bethie gave Eamon lots of hugs and kisses, much to the disinterest of my boy.

Then went to Xaviers, and hung out there for a bit.  We even went to the splash pad with him.

At this point, the sun just made me feel exhausted.

But we kept powering on.  Went to the mall to get Dad a Papa's Day gift (is it weird that I will be celebrating a Father's Day?  Very weird to me), and then went to get Eamon's passport photo.  He looks drugged.  It's quite cute, to me at least.

Then Argay came by and is doing a practice run of babysitting Eamon when we leave him with them on July 30 when we attend a wedding.  As I type, he's trying to get Eamon to bed.  I wonder how he'll feel after (if) he is successful at doing it...lol

No comments: