Saturday, July 23, 2011

My Mother Is Funny (July 23, 2011 Edition)

So I drove my parents to a car dealership earlier this afternoon.  My Mother sat in the back with Eamon, and was speaking to him in her "baby voice".

This is what she said to him:  "Soooo you gooo sweeeeeeming this morning?  Did youuuuuu seeeeeee the girls in theeee bathing suitsssss?"

Followed by "garaaaaaaaage garaaaaaaaaage....garaaaaaaaaage garaaaaaaaaage" (my parents got a new garage door this morning.  So apparently my Mom thought it appropriate to say "garage" to Eamon?).

I really wonder what my son thinks of his grandparents...lol

*  *  *

So my parents bought a new car today.  Must be nice not to have a mortgage anymore

*  *  *

Portuguese chicken for lunch at Zita's.  Portuguese chicken for dinner from Bairrada.  Wow.

Well, we are trying to decide which place to order the catering from.  But I didn't think we would've had to eat from both places on the same day.  Now I can't eat Portuguese chicken anymore until the baptism (if I do end up eating there at all...lol)

No comments: