Friday, June 28, 2013

Deadline Fail

Oh well...one of many timeline fails for this renovation.  I can't help it, sort of.  I feel bad working in the middle of the night with the loud tools (apparently my neighbour told me she hears my compressor).

On top of that, I am kind of tired.  But I did get pretty far for one day, so I'm going to be happy about that:


There was nothing but subfloor there before.

I mean, my carpentry skills have a lot left to be desired for, but I think I'm doing okay as an amateur.  Just gotta finish that last bit of hardwood before Max comes tomorrow to do the handrails...

*  *  *

Canadian picked #1 overall in the NBA draft?  Crazy!

*  *  *

My boy will going to the nation's capital for the weekend.  This is the first time I'll be away from him for this long period of time.  I'm sure I'll survive

No comments: