Friday, October 07, 2005

I May Be Overdoing It

I'm not as young as I used to be. Within the past 48 hours:
-went to the chiropractor because my back was getting achey. Heard some cracks I haven't heard in a long time
-took a woodworking class. I have to plan and design something. I think I will make a sidetable for Sharon
-picked up Sharon and her parents at the airport. Made a sign that read, "Welcome to Canada!" and had flowers. Obviously my humour is not for everyone
-went to work and went crazy giving out those damn sign holders
-went to the work soccer match. I am not good at soccer, and I am doubly not good at staying fit. In other words, I was huffing and puffing like a big bad wolf. I also got banged up on my shins
-went to my first basketball game. Yet again, I am playing the role of Muggsy Bogues. Everyone are giants! Even the girl on my team is taller than me. Well, there is this small Indian guy on my team too, but I think I am going to be mad at him throughout the following weeks as he is the type to yell out directions even though he sucks. I shouldn't talk though, as I really sucked it up last night. I had 4 points, but I also had a bunch of turnovers, bricks, got blocked like twice and an airball. I really gotta start working on my game. I blame it on the fact I couldn't switch from Soccer mode to Basketball mode. Anywho, my team are a bunch of people that don't know each other, and playing against a team that has played with each other and were not half bad, I think we did pretty good even though we lost 49-42. Unfortunately, I don't see us winning a lot of games this year
And to top it off, I sprained my right pinky somehow. Ow.

No comments: