Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Never Again

Until, of course, it inevitably happens again. What am I talking about? Ironing. Everytime I stockpile about 1.5 months (minimum) worth of clothes to iron, which results in 3.5 hours (minimum) worth of ironing. And I always end up saying at least 8 times (minimum) to myself to never do it again. Then I go crazy (minimum). But at least it's done. I shall, from now on, everytime I do a load of laundry, iron right away. Right.
* * *
So my planned New York trip for the Remembrance Day weekend is cancelled. I even took off my on-call shift so I could go. But then things became apparent:
-I really should save instead of spending a lot of money
-no one is really able to go
-I really should save instead of spending a lot of money
-I am going to California/Nevada already in December
-I really should save instead of spending a lot of money
-I am planning on buying a new computer
-I really...you get it.
But now Arvin had the fabulous idea of going to Montreal instead that weekend. That sounds like a plan, a definite plan.
* * *
Girlmore Girls. Why am I watching the new episodes instead of waiting for it on DVD? I don't know, but damn. It's a heartbreaker.

No comments: