Wednesday, January 17, 2007

For The Love Of...

SLOW DOWN!!! I just came home after witnessing a crash that could've involved me being T-Boned (and not the good kind of T-Bone).
I was waiting for the lights to turn green; in fact, I was waiting extra long because I was expecting the left-turn advance green light for the on-coming lanes. But, their advance light didn't go on. In retrospect, maybe it was a good thing I was waiting for that advance green instead of accelerating right away, because no more than one second later, a car in the perpendicular land came barreling through her stoplight...crashing into two cars from the oncoming lane. I even honked (oddly enough, I was the only one that honked. No one else, even those involved in the accident didn't honk. I guess it happened so fast)
I mean, the roads were pretty bad the past two days, yes, but this accident was just inexcusable. Even more so, someone has to be looking out for me because my car was this close to getting into an accident. Yikes.

Parallel Parking at its finest
* * *
Heard a song on the radio today I haven't heard in a while and totally love. Don't know the name, but it goes: "ragga-ragga-ragga-ragga-ragga..." Awesome.

No comments: