Friday, January 19, 2007

Maybe It's Not The Shoes

Because now I beat Alan 3 times with my VC4's! Lost in that fact, however, is that he beat me 4 times, but that's besides the point.
So far, with my whole "going to wear the basketball shoes I already have instead of buying new ones" thing I'm going on right now, in terms of basketball performance: VC3>VC4. New rankings next week when I wear my VC5's.

The Art of Shoe Humping...woah...dejavu
* * *
Seeing as how I spent two hours at the gym today (it's a day off), I decided a nice hearty lunch would do. So Jepot and I went to Mama Martino's...tasty. In fact, one of the best salad's I've ever eaten! I could've just eaten the salad and not the linguine and meatballs and would've been just as happy. One thing I've always known, though, and the effects are happening as I type this: pasta = sleeping pill
* * *
My baby is coming home tonight from Florida, and I might shock her by telling her that Oakville looks like a nice place to live. There is one major thing I am hesitant about, though, and it's the prospect of spending upwards of 2 hours a day driving to and from work. Doesn't sound that bad if you break it down day by day, but over the course of a week/month/year? Yeah...ummm...

No comments: