Wednesday, January 24, 2007

I'm Gonna Get A Subscription...

...for SHARON. Oh snap, that's right, I went thurr.
Oh, I thought this mag was about S & M...
(I love you baby. I'm just joking. I love you. You.)
* * *
Well, looks like sometimes newer things are better than older things (which, conversely means exactly the same thing as "sometimes older things are better than newer things"). The VC1's felt a little bit more comfortable than the VC2's, but it ended up giving me what felt like shin splits (or whatever they call it). Definitely need to break in these ones too.
Can I just say it one more time? "The Art of Shoe Humping." Oh snap that joke is funny
So the final ratings:
VC5>VC3>VC4>VC1>VC2
And now then, just gotta work on my game. Which, as we all know, is non-existant.

No comments: