Monday, January 01, 2007

Starting New Years' With A Burp

Or rather, ending off old years' with a burp. Last night's festivities, in chronological order:
-Tita Amy's apartment where the Garces' were
-Team Miknifer's lovely house for a nice, quaint get-together (with Joe and Amanda, who gave us some advice on where to send our children to school. IB? French Immersion? Kumon?). Btw guys, nice house!
-my place for the countdown where my Mom got a bit emotional because it's the last year all her boys are going to be home for the countdown
-Jepot's place for the annual after-countdown-chilldown
And in-between all that, I sure ate a lot. Then I got home at 6am, figured it was too late to sleep, so I ended up watching and finishing CSI:Miami season 4 (I did sneak in a 2 hour nap, luckily?). So basically, for my vacation, I watched two whole seasons of CSI:NY and Miami (49 episodes!!!). Ummm...that might not be such a good thing to brag about. But whatever, when else am I going to do that? (Oh right...when next season's DVDs come out. Yikes)
* * *
Now then, am I ready for another year of work? Bring it on!

No comments: