Tuesday, January 23, 2007

So Pretty You Have To Break Em' In

Out of all my VC's, I think the VC2 is the prettiest and best looking one. Unfortunately, it's also the most painful at this point.

The Art of...nevermind
They are one of those pairs of shoes you have to break in and have sore feet with before you get comfortable with them. Which brings me to this question I often ask myself: do you break in shoes so that the shoes are comfortable for your feet, or do your break in your feet so that it's comfortable for the shoes? Either way, my feet are going to hurt and I might as well wear the comfortable out of the box VC5's. So, tomorrow will be the last day for revising the rankings as I wear the VC1's. I already wore these, and if I remember correctly, they are also a break 'em in pair of shoes. Argh.
VC5>VC3>VC4>VC2
* * *
Got a whole sandwich tray from Sharon yesterday. I am sick of sandwiches now.
* * *
Got a raise at work! What!
(Unfortunately, still have a somewhat-inept boss. The plans are still in the works for a transfer, but we'll see what happens)

No comments: