Thursday, January 11, 2007

An Interesting Day In An Otherwise Boring Life

1. Woke up naked. I don't know how or why, but I just did. Maybe this isn't so interesting, but if it ever happens to you, you'd think so too.
2. Went to work, saw my picutre on Peel Region's internal website (where thousand's of people have access to it). It was during our Toys for Tots drive at Christmas. I was holding a football, pretending to throw it. My body was positioned in a way that: a)my pocket was showing and it looked like my fly was down; and, b)where my real crotch was my pants were bunched up in a way that it looked like I had a boner. And of course there was Rowena's body right in front of it. Good thing I have that sexual harassment training on Monday.
3. Ruthie passed by with Trinity, one of the cutest and most well-behaved babies I have ever met. She's so cute. We all went for lunch at Shoeless Joe's and all took turns playing with Trini. When we finished up our lunch, the super-hot waitress (hey, even my female workmates said she was hot too) came to our tables all with our separate bills. When she came up to Ruth and I (sitting beside each other), she said, "and I put both of yours together." Everybody stayed quiet at first, absorbing what she just said. I gave my credit card to her and said, "okay, I'll pay for both of ours, but just know I'm not the father. Do you want to make my babies?" Okay, I didn't say that last part, but I think she was embarassed. It was pretty funny because despite Trini having Asiany eyes, she doesn't exactly look like me. I think it may have been because I was holding and feeding Trini while Ruth ate and the waitress saw me. I should've told her I was available to make babies with her. Prolly wouldn't have went over well considering I was sitting at a table with 5 females and 0 males, and they would've called me a "whore." I should've though, considering they still called me a whore regardless. Oh yeah, that and I love Sharon? (!)
4. Sold my Whiteline Sway Bar from my car. It was fun while it lasted, but man it made my car oversteer like crazy and kinda got scary driving it when the roads were wet. It's all about the house now, baby!
5. Went to Dr. Andres office where I waited for 1.5hrs. to see her for 10 mins. Figures. Anywho, my cholesterol is back to good levels. I really should buy stocks in AstraZeneca, the makers of Crestor, who is saving my life.
6. Saw Sharon at Erin Mills Town Centre for about 15 mins. Was thinking that if we moved around there, this would be my mall after work (as opposed to Square One). Crazy.
7. Went to Sherway Gardens and Beaver and Bulldog with Arvin. Had one of the best, tastiest Gingerales with Cranberry Juice's ever. Going home, I filled up gas at a Petro Canada I never went to before (on Dundas/Dixie). Not really paying attention as usually the gas pump shuts off by itself when my gas tank is full, the pump malfunctions and gas spills all over the floor and my clothes. Dammit! First/last time I go to that Petro Canada.
Did I not tell you he's just the greatest actor ever?
Okay, maybe my life isn't that interesting.

No comments: