Wednesday, February 21, 2007

For You I Will Fight AND Defend

So everyday, twice a day at least, for the past two weeks straight I've been hearing that Avril Lavigne song from the movie Eragon. Sharon doesn't particularly like the song. So naturally, of course...I like it. But that's okay, because I didn't really like the movie. The song's not too bad. Especially when this part of the song comes up:
Sharon in the background running away with a bucket of glowing red
Oh yeah, I'm fighting and defending baby.
Aside from the fact she dropped out of high school (but then again, who cares, she's rich) and only started getting prettier after she got married, Avril Lavigne is not that bad. But then I think that she can't really be that angry anymore, so there goes her music career as a rocker. She should move into ballads...yeah...ballads...

I see you Jasonragon

No comments: