Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Malagayang Ballentynes!

How did you spend yours? I spent mine...alone! Well, seeing as how Sharon doesn't really believe in this day (score!), and I somehow got my hands on a free Raptors ticket from Walter (who's spending his first Valentine's Day with his gyrlprend...awww...), I had a date with myself. Oh and Walter's cousins, who he usually sits with. Great game, the Raps won. I forgot what it's like to have a winning Raps team.
Just sucks that everyone still boos Vince. Seriously? It's old now.
Even more sucky/embarassing? Finding Ron and him telling me that some seats are unoccupied near the court. Then going there, only to discover that the occupants of those seats decided to actually show up for the second half. Damn! I just ran back upstairs to my original seat...haha...

No comments: