Sunday, February 04, 2007

Narthathith Muthic

So Arvin sent me a bunch of random youtube links starring a Toronto comic named Nathan Fielder (I would link it here, but I'm rather lazy to at this hour...just look it up, it's hilarious little videos that pretty much depict my gay sense of humour).
Anywho, there was this one particular clip called "The Narcissist" (fine, I'll link it to you here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MopdHJR4BOk). Funny stuff, but I was interested in the background music; after reading the comments section, found out the artist, went on iTunes and downloaded the album made by Antony and the Johnsons. Very unique music, but I'm feelin' it. Great stuff.
* * *
Watched Little Miss Sunshine with Sharon. It was a pretty good movie, although I don't know how it can be considered for Best Picture for the Academy Awards (not that I follow that stuff or anything). Sorta reminded me of Napolean Dynamite at the end, but otherwise, an okay flick.
* * *
I am one of the luckiest jerks in the world.

No comments: