Thursday, January 28, 2010

Happy Birthday Mother

And what better present is there than my mother being on Facebook? Because now her unintentional comedy (at least to me) is now available for everyone to see.
Here is what she wrote to some of her friends on the FB:
"hi finally we get in touch how's everything i thought you have a girl but anyway boys are good,see my grandson in the picture gilbert's son jason married too only conrad still with us in the house"
"what happen you didnt stop by my house for the holiday,so busy belated happy birthday too"
("screw that!" my mom didn't necessarily say about punctuion. And when she does use punctuation?)
"Thank you,your kuya and i took thursday and friday off work we are going to spend the weekend in Niagara Fall."
("screw that!" my mom didn't necessarily say about pluralism)

No comments: