Sunday, January 17, 2010

When Relaxing Weekends Aren't Good For Your Health

So I pretty much hibernated this weekend and stayed in (with the exception of looking at some appliances briefly yesterday). Today? I didn't even change out of my pajamas...lol

And therein lies a problem: these relaxing weekends aren't good for my health. Why so? Because I find that staying inside and couch-potatoing (about 7 episodes of CSI:NY alone today) leads to me just eating junk food. That trip to Bulk Barn the other day is going to do me in. Not to mention all the slouching and making a butt-crease in the couch, it leads to a lazy-time all around.

Must get motivated again and be more productive (especially with a lot of studying I have to do for some things coming up).

Tomorrow is another day...

No comments: