Wednesday, January 13, 2010

When Babies Have Babies

So I just found out that my 18 year old niece, the same one I brought with me to the "Take Your Kids To Work Day" a few years ago, the same one whose debut I emceed, the one that I've known since she was a baby herself, is having her own baby.

What the bloodclot!

How did I find out about it? How else? She put up an ultrasound image on her FB profile.

To be selfish: I can't believe she beat us! (lol)

But really, here's some things that make it especially interesting (at least to me):
-my cousin is 40 years old. Her husband (my niece's step-father) is 37. And they are going to be grandparents!
-I told my cousin a few months ago, as a joke, "I bet you you're going to be a Lola soon, as what you did to your Mom she's going to do to you". Sure enough...
-my niece having a baby? Her youngest sister? She's 1 years old

Wow

No comments: