Sunday, February 26, 2012

ABCDE (Antonio's Baptism Crazy Damn Eating)

Antonio got baptized today and he was awesome, with not crying or anything.

We had the reception at Solstice Restaurant.  With like 6 courses.  Crazy...but damn good.  I'm of course gonna have to work out tomorrow or something.

Oh, and apparently Eamon was quite the Daddy's Boy today...crying with everyone (including his mother) wanting me to hold him.  I swear I didn't brainwash him.  Sharon of course thinks I loved every minute of it.  I was flattered of course, but I don't want him to be like that...I want him to be social and not so clingy.  And then I remembered that he was only 11 months old and that this was only the first time he's done something like this.  Oh, and also that we haven't been going out much.

I have 4.5 weeks with him starting in two weeks.  Yikes and Yay!

No comments: