Sunday, December 26, 2004

Christmas Gluttony

Yet again, another report of gluttony. I don't feel so well...bleech.
On a bright note, I had a grrrrrrrrrrrrrreat time at the Siervo household for their annual Christmas party. We all had our annual Ping Pong tourney (I really, really, really, really, really want a Ping Pong Table. Oh, and a house I can put it in). Aside from the Siervo boys who have had the table forever (and thus beats all of us), I can proudly say though that I am the Ping Pong Master of the Marquez brothers. Score!
Thanks for the Christmas gift Jeff; thus ruining, yet again, the "pact" us boys made about not giving each other gifts. Somehow, though, I'm not surprised. He's done it every year...why is this year going to be any different?
No Boxing Day shopping for me tomorrow, thank you very much. There are just no deals/nothing I really want/nothing I really want worth waking up insanely early for and waiting in the frikin' cold. My father, on the other hand, really wants this LCD TV that is marked down 7 bills. My father: the consumate value finder (aka "cheap").

No comments: