Saturday, December 11, 2004

Good Times, Good Times

Went to the Raptors game today with the workmates (Tony, his wife Mel, Mikey, Ruby, her husband Kevin, Katie and her boyfriend Ty-Ty), and I had such a good time I lost my voice. Mike, Tony and I were the "assholes" in the crowd booing the Raptors and making screaming out/fun of all the players (noteable ones: "Camel Toe Anthony" for Carmelo, "Pap Smear" for Pape Sow). But it was all good, we got a free hot dog, drink, and Extra Large T-Shirt. Yikes.
Before that we went to some pizza joint in Toronto (Bitondo's, Bitongo's, Bizonga's, Bigina's...can't remember the name exactly). Damn good (and really, really bad-for-you) ponzo's. Yikes.
Afterwards, we went to Bier Market. It was fun, just chilling, sipping on my ginger ale. Oh, and some guy was hitting on me. I guess I looked gay today or something, but for some reason I can't imagine not being teased about this on Monday at work. Yikes.

No comments: