Thursday, December 23, 2004

Snow Tires Are Great

I felt more confident (yes, foolish, I know) on the snow and ice. I was not slipping and sliding like I would on my other regular all-season sucking tires.
Then I was on the highway, and this stupid idiot (why are there so many stupid idiots that drive on the roads as if there is no snow or ice on it?) who was tailgating me. So I slammed my breaks hard for a split-second (thank goodness for the aforementioned snow-tires) and I saw him swirving, almost skidding out of control...good times good times. For me, anyway. That'll show him. I sound like an idiot. But not a stupid idiot that doesn't know how to drive.
Why the heck did I go to work today? The roads were treacherous. Oh well, I stayed in the office most of the day. Except for when I had to go out, and almost got stuck in a residential road. Stalled my car like 4 times. But that's okay, my baby did good...now I'm gonna buy her an armrest. Yay eBay!
Now, off to yet another Christmas party.

No comments: