Wednesday, December 29, 2004

What Did I Do Today?

Woke up, watched an episode of CSI, did some laundry, worked on my parents bathroom, went to Downtown T.O. with Arv and Mike, bought an LED bulb for my car that I knew wouldn't work in my car yet I still bought it, went to Mountain Equipment Co-op (nothing there), ate at Thai Princess Restaurant (absolutely fabulous Curry Pad Thai, Spicy Princess Chicken and Lemon Grass Lamb), had a coffee at Timothy's (coffee!!! [I don't drink coffee]), went home to try the LED bulb, broke the original LED bulb in my car (figures), confirmed that the LED bulb did not work, got frustrated, went to Mike's house with Sharon and Nina, played with Pogi, went home with Sharon, spent a couple minutes of quality time with Sharon while watched the Raptors game, went to Jeff's house to play ghetto poker (I seriously have to learn the real rules and play with real money as the dynamic changes [i.e. Jeff doesn't go "all in" on his first hand...seriously, who does that?]), went home, ordered LED bulbs from Arizona that I hope will work, worried about whether or not the payment I sent will be accepted (as it may be more due to the fact that the bulbs are located in USA), surfed the Net, contemplated on who cares if I get ripped off and I break my car as nothing in life is permanent (holy fatalist), read Riz's blogs, then I wrote this. Now I am going to take a shower even though it is almost 300am, watch an episode of CSI, and think, "wow...I still have a whole week off before I have to go back to work...although that week will most likely just fly by. crap."

No comments: