Tuesday, December 14, 2004

Happy Retirement Dennis!

What a great retirement party for my mentor, Dennis Alleyne. Wow...I can't even imagine when I retire, where I'm even gonna be. I mean, can you imagine staying and working in one place for 35 years?!? I just wish that I have left a mark on where I work (positive mark, of course). I even got to present the "2005 Hot and Sexy B/C PHIs Calendar" with some laughter (why do I insist on trying to be a comedian?), and the calendar itself got rave reviews. I try not to be happy with my accomplishments, but I am happy that one of my plans actually worked. I think Sharon is right: I'm such an attention whore. Look at me! Look at me!
On another note, now my right knee is killing me. What the heck is with these body aches? What am I? Old?

No comments: