Thursday, December 09, 2004

I want to give up on the Raptors

...but I can't. I've been with them since the start (start-start...their first game). Plus, I have to remember that this is going to be a "rebuilding year" of sorts. All I know is that it is painful to watch them. I am going to the game on Friday against the Nuggets with my workmates. Should be fun, as I will be lustily booing them. The Raptors, that is, not my workmates.
Good thing I watched Spike TV's "The Club". It's an interesting show...can't wait till next week. I used to watch Joe Schmo on Spike TV, but I never got into Joe Schmo 2. Regardless, Spike does have some interesting shows.
I ate a vegetarian burger today. It's not the same tasting as a real one. I don't think I can ever be a vegetarian. I don't think it helped that I knew it wasn't real meat, or that I made it from the package. I wonder if someone else made the burger and I ate it if I wouldn't mind it. All I know is that now I have to eat a real burger, and soon. Yummm....meat....

No comments: